So Michael Savage has been banned from entering Britain? If Britain really wants to do its society a favor, it will ban George W. Bush, who is guilty of vastly greater crimes than any of the two-bit assholes that it included on its newly published immigration blacklist. In fact, Britain ought to ban all the members of the Bush Crime Family, from Dick Cheney to Paul Wolfowitz to Donald Rumsfeld.
Indeed by banning a insignificant mediocrity like Savage, but not banning Bush, it seems to me that Britain is trivializing the very real crimes of Bush. This is a man who embraced torture, shredded the Constitution, and lied America into an illegal war that killed 1.3 million Iraqi civilian men, women and children. (Oh, and let's not forget the 179 British troops who were also senselessly killed in Bush's war of lies).
Savage, by contrast, is an spiteful, nasty little turd. But he's no Bush.
Having said that, Britain did make the right decision in banning Savage. This is a man, after all who has said things like:
- "Obama hates" and "is raping America"
- Mexicans are the "perfect mules for bringing this virus into America"
- A "progressive is, basically a pervert covering it up with liberal politics"
- "It seems that the Obama appointees actually have almost the same exact policies as the Nazi Party did"
- Obama is "biggest liar in the history of the presidency," and he’s "getting away with it...because he’s a man of color"
And this is just in the past few months. More of Savage's insane, hate-filled ramblings are here.